Let's Encrypt bot / Zuviel experimentiert?

• Hallo i-MSCP german Corner,

erst einmal möchte ich die Community herzlich vom Niederrhein grüßen. Ich bin i-MSCP Neueinsteiger und habe offensichtlich mit Let's Encrypt zuviel experimentiert. ?(

Mit dem letsencrypt Plugin bekomme ich seit mehr als zwei Wochen die Meldung:

"Note that there is a per registered domain limit for SSL certificate issuances (20 per week). If you reached your limit, the issuance of your SSL certificate will be in pending state.
    Note also that if you disable and re-enable SSL for a specific domain, you're still subject to this limit."

Wer kennt das Problem noch? Was kann man tun?

Gruß
    HanjoLix vom bytewerk.net

Do it today, tomorrow it may be taxed or illegal...

• Hi @bytewerk.net

Welcome to our community forum!
    Please take note of our community reporting rules for any post that is specific to a bug.

In this case, the message you note it not a warning specific to your situation.
    The warning just lets you know that there is a limit per domain name, to prevent problems.

So there should not be any problems regarding that, so go ahead and request your domain names.

With regards,

Thom

• Hi Thom,

Thanks for your quick response. Ok, so this should be a warning only and will disappear in the next days, because the warning threshold is now undershot.

Für die Deutschen hier nit englischsprachigen hier::
    Dank für Ihre schnelle Reaktion. Ok, das ist nur eine Warnung und wird in den nächsten Tagen verschwinden, weil die Warnschwelle unterschritten ist.

Regards
    Hanjo

P.S. Ich dachte das wäre die "deutsche i-MSCP Ecke" hier. ;-)

Do it today, tomorrow it may be taxed or illegal...

• Hi @bytewerk.net,

I think you misunderstood.
    The warning is a general one. Not one specific for your situation.
    It will always be there to warn users about the situation at Let's Encrypt.

You are right, this is the German Corner, but my German isn't that good, Mein Deutch is nicht so güt, aber mein Engels und Niederlandisch ist besser.

Ciao

• @theemstra

Should we turn that warning into info?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @theemstra

Done. See LetsEncrypt plugin v1.3.0 RELEASED for updated CHANGELOG.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206