Plugin for domain aliases auto-approval is now available

• Nuxwin: Thanks for this Plugin. Now we need a Way to keep Plugins during update. like bridge.php from WHMCS Plugin. :)

Hello ;

Plugins are not removed during update. ;) Maybe you want say other thing.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• gOOvER

The WHMCS bridge is not a plugin AFAIK. I'll make it as plugin it ASAP.

Thanks you for your report.

• Yeah this plugin isn't working. I just installed and followed all the directions, but whenever i create a new domain alias it keeps sitting at Awaiting Approval!

• Yeah this plugin isn't working. I just installed and followed all the directions, but whenever i create a new domain alias it keeps sitting at Awaiting Approval!

Hello ;

I bet you configured it like a pig... :D Well, give us the copy of the plugin config.php file and explain us how you activated it.

Thanks you for using i-MSCP.

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Hello ;

I bet you configured it like a pig... :D Well, give us the copy of the plugin config.php file and explain us how you activated it.

How appropriate you fight like a cow!

Code
    1. return array(
    2. // If set to TRUE, any domain alias created by domain accounts listed in the 'domains' parameter will be
    3. // auto-approved
    4. // If set to FALSE, any domain alias created by domain accounts not listed in the 'domains' parameter will be
    5. // auto approved
    6. 'approval_rule' => true,
    7. 'domains' => array(
    8. 'da-anime.info // Sample entry - Replace it by your own domain entries
    9. )
    10. );
  • How appropriate you fight like a cow!

Code
    1. return array(
    2. // If set to TRUE, any domain alias created by domain accounts listed in the 'domains' parameter will be
    3. // auto-approved
    4. // If set to FALSE, any domain alias created by domain accounts not listed in the 'domains' parameter will be
    5. // auto approved
    6. 'approval_rule' => true,
    7. 'domains' => array(
    8. 'da-anime.info // Sample entry - Replace it by your own domain entries
    9. )
    10. );

Re ;

Ok so there, you want activate the auto-approval only for the domain da-anime.info.

Do not forget that each time you edit a plugin configuration file, you must update the plugin list via the admin interface. When you update the plugin list, the current configuration (from the config.php file) is inserted into the i-MSCP database to avoid to read the file on each request. It's for that reason that you must update the plugin list each time you change something in a plugin configuration file.

If you still have problem with that plugin, I can help you via teamviewer if you install it on your desktop.

Btw, I'm not fighting like a cow, I'm a cow ! ! ! :P

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Hello

New version has been released for this plugin. See https://github.com/i-MSCP/plug…ainAutoApproval/CHANGELOG

Thank you for using i-MSCP