i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc4.6 Codename: Eagle Migrate move alle data to newest fresh installed i-MSCP ? How to ? FAQ

• I really have an old version of i-MSCP: 1.1.0-rc4.6 Build: 20131028 Codename: Eagle
    History ;( Maybe its mission impossible. But how to migrate this all databases websites to newest version ?

i-MSCP database will not be compatible with newest i guess. Is there a way to export all user databases passwords (Mysql ?)
    Sync some source files to new system ? I did found this script:

At least i should be able to move the website data and export and import my sql databases. And from there build up new i-MSCP

users and "connect" them to those old sources ..... who can give me some advise ? :rolleyes:

• Do a backup of your system and just try to upgrade running the installer of latest version :)

• My old i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc4.6 Is running on Debian 6.0 (squeeze) is the latest version compatible ? (I have a backup) I really hope so, 8o thnx for the quick reply !!! :shy:

• Then also do a dist-upgrade to wheezy :D

PS: Is it a vm? Hope you can do snapshots...

• I would

• do a snapshot
    • Upgrade to wheezy
    • Run latest imscp Installer

If there are errors, just jump back to llatest snapshot and post errors here..

• I did setup a new i-MSCP 1.3.5 Build: 20161001 Codename: Horner (Debian 7.11)
    Upgrade to much problems ... Now i will move databases and websites ... Only i did notice that when using webmin i cant see sql and apache, is it in a other then default dir ? Also when using Mysql admin i cant login with root ?
    mysql -u root -p is working fine ? Why is this ? How can i change this ?

• Only i did notice that when using webmin i cant see sql and apache, is it in a other then default dir ? Also when using Mysql admin i cant login with root ?
    mysql -u root -p is working fine ? Why is this ? How can i change this ?

Not i-MSCP related. You should know what you're doing.

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206