Let'sEncrypt and CloudFlare Problems or patience

• Any suggestions how to properly setup Cloudflare while using the LetsEncrypt Plugin? Right now I'm getting a message saying "This site can't provide a secure connection". I'm using the Free Cloudflare Plan and have set SSL: Full not Full (Strict). It does state in the Crypto area of the CloudFlare Control Panel Note: SSL certificate issuance may take up to 24 hours. From my understanding the LetsEncrypt Certificate on my server will be used by CloudFlare. If anyone has come across this situation before let me know your thoughts. Is this a problem misconfigured CloudFlare or should I just be patient.

• @Jaxson25

• Disable CloudFlare temporarely for the domain for which you want to enable SSL
    • Enable SSL through the LetsEncrypt interface in the i-MSCP control panel
    • Try to access your site through SSL and check the SSL certificate via your browser. You should see that the SSL certificate comes from LetsEncrypt
    • Re-enable CloudFlare for the domain and set SSL option to Full (strict)
    • Wait a bit (5 minutes should be enough)
    • Try to connect through SSL again and check the SSL certificate via your browser. You should see that the SSL certificate comes from CloudFlare.

Note: Our sites are managed by i-MSCP too and we also use CloudFlare + LetsEncrypt with Full (strict) SSL option + HSTS.

See also: Cloudflare SSL aktivieren (CloudFlare for customer sites)

If really needed, we could check your setup through teamviewer.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206