Moving to a new server

• Hello guys,
    this procedure has been done multiple times, but unfortunately this time without luck.

Source and destination servers are identical, so Jessie x64 running in a Hyper-V environment.
    I copied from old server:
    /etc/imscp
    /var/www
    /var/mail
    and all the databases of course...

on the new server I started: "perl imscp-autoinstall -dar" using version 1.3.1 (like source server) and then also with 1.3.3

the log says:

I also tried something different from ajaxplorer, same results...

Options:
    mysql 5.5, php-fpm, dovecot, proftpd, no SSL
    sources.list has not been touched with exotic mods, just original...
    networking works, dns resolution works...

Am i perhaps missing something ?

If you need any further informations, please let me know.
    Thank you, bye Kess.

• @kess

Do you're blind?

Error was:

\Z1iMSCP::Composer::_checkRequirements: Package imscp/ajaxplorer (0.2.0.* dev) not found. Please retry without the '\''-a'\'' option.\Zn

So here, the error was due to the fact that the ajaxplorer package was missing. This is expected because you do not have copied it from old server. The -a command line option that you used prevent installation/upgrade of composer packages, explaining why you have get the error.

Sorry guys, everything works (but i don't know why)...

By running

perl imscp-autoinstall -d --fix-permissionsworked perfectly.

This is normal because you removed the -a command line option... And of course, fixing permissions when moving to another server is also a good thing but this has nothing to do with the ajaxplorer problem. You should consider to learn a bit more about all available command line options and their purpose.

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206