Include automatic_addressbook to RoundcubePlugins

• Hello,

Maybe you can include automatic_addressbook roundcube plugin to RoundcubePlugins in i-MSCP?

https://github.com/sblaisot/automatic_addressbook

It's automatically saving all mails to whom we're sending messages to some extra addressbook, which can make possibility to send to them later. When you correspond a lot using Roundcube, you will be able to find people in addressbook fast when you will want to write to them again.

Thanks,
    Luke

• @Ninos

I think that we should avoid to integrate plugins for which development in upstream repository is too poor.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Ninos

I think that we should avoid to integrate plugins for which development in upstream repository is too poor.

Think about that, this plugin is working fine now and it is very helpful when installed.

AFAIK everything is installing fine.

• Think about that, this plugin is working fine now and it is very helpful when installed.

If @Ninos wants add that plugin (and maintain it), feel free to him. However, note that we cannot integrate everything you want by closing our eyes, even if you say that this plugin is working.

BTW: I think as I want ;) There is only one god here: Me, and only one slave: @Ninos :D

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• XDD the slave has an idea: @theqkash if you maintain this plugin in future + create a PR for merging it in current RoundcubePlugins plugin, we'll accept this plugin.

• @Ninos @Nuxwin but creator is updating this plugin, last update was 6 months ago. It's still better than pop3fetcher updated 3 years ago. :D

But yes, if something will not work, I would take care of it.

• @ all anyone else interested in having it shipped with the RoundcubePlugins plugin? If yes I'll implement it.