How to manually delete plugins

• Hello

I was late with my updates, was on 1.2.11, cause I was stressed to update the phpSwitcher.
    This morning my server became really instable, so before asking on the forum I choose to update it.
    I read the errata and deactivate all plugins (in fact I thought I deactivated all of them but it was not the case)
    So the upgrade failed.
    I've deleted the plugin in /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/ServerDefault but it was not a solution
    Then I moved all the other folders from the plugin folder to a safe place but it was not a solution
    Then I changed the status of all plugins in the database to disabled and was able to perform the upgrade

Then I moved back my plugins in the folder.

But I'm unable to update them or to activate them or to delete them from the interface.

I'd like to delete all of them to reinstall them but I don't find how to perform this clean.

Any help ? Didn't find anything relevant in the forum.

Best regards
    Cedric

• You have to do this before with mysql... I'm on mobile at present and I can't confirm the exact query but it should be something like:
    UPDATE plugins SET plugin_status='disabled';
    and it should be run in imscp database

• You have to do this before with mysql... I'm on mobile at present and I can't confirm the exact query but it should be something like:
    UPDATE plugins SET plugin_status='disabled';
    and it should be run in imscp database

That's what I did to disable them. But now after upgrade I can't update them neither delete them...

• @VirtualCed

We cannot really answer here because the tasks to be done depend on the plugin you have previously installed. Give me an access to the server and I'll cleanup your plugin installation. Once done, you'll be able to reinstall them.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206