Wechsel von FCGI zu PHP-FPM

• Hallo,
    ich bin mal wieder von FCGI zu fpm gewechselt.

Jetzt habe ich eine Website welche nicht mehr läuft, da diese auf das Zend-Framework setzt und der session.save_path nicht gesetzt werden kann.

''session.save_path' is not a valid sessions-related ini setting.' gibt das PHP-Skript zurück.

Ich habe herausgefunden, dass die Ursache für die Fehlermeldung das php_admin_value vor dem [session.save_path] ist.

Kann ich dies einfach in php_value ändern, oder wird das jedes mal vom i-mscp bei einer konfigänderung überschrieben?

Wenn ja wie bekomme ich das Problem zufriedenstellend gelöst?

Viele Grüße
    Nomix

• Ah thank you, i checked it, copied it to /etc/imscp/listeners.d and edited it. What i need to do, that the script gets triggered?

It gets not executed.

• After installing and editing a listener, you must run:

Perl
    1. # perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -danv

This will force reconfiguration of conffiles for all your current users.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @nomix

Why you want change the session path exactly.

BTW: Normally, with zf1 or zf2, you can set it through the application configuration file. However, for security reasons, i-MSCP set it with php_admin_value instead of php_value, meaning that you cannot change it at runtime.

See also: https://ma.ttias.be/php-php_va…se-of-php_flag-explained/ for an explanation about php_admin_value vs php_value

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thank you for your help,
    a customer uses a system which ends in a fatal error running with fpm. Because it uses zf? and crashes as it uses ini_set to set the path from ..../phptmp to .../htdocs/data/sessions

I know its for security reason, and i know the difference between php_admin_value and php_value.