I want to join

• Hi, all.
    As for me, I'm finally stoped on i-MSCP, that's why I want to be as helpful, as I can.
    I'll support other forks, if you do not mind (I have a lot of contacts, which need such help). I can be a translator to Russian, Supporter, Beta-tester, RH maintainer, Doc Manager, PR, Designer. hah, I hope, you didn't forget me :)

Yours sincerely,
    Vitaliy Zhukov aka DragonZX

• I'll support other forks, if you do not mind (I have a lot of contacts, which need such help).

You do not have to blackmail. You start bad ... Well, I'll let that on the barrier language.. I'll add you in our team but please, stop such talk. ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• the more developers the better! i think we must be careful always, though, to work together and keep the project's benefit in mind more than ego. that is usually the bad that happens with projects. but i think the excitement of better software can keep everyone positive :)

i-mscp may not have the MOST features right now, but I definitely think it has the best design, and best platform to be able to have and grow those features.

the backup system and software package manager, though simple, are features that are much better than at other projects.

once it truly is multi-server, it will easily be the most powerful. hope you can help Vitaliy, your work with ispcp was much appreciated :)