PhpSwitcher 404 - php files not found?!?

• Hello,

I bought the PhpSwitcher some minutes ago and I am having some troubles with it.

Server:

• Currently I am using PHP FPM per site.
    • I-MSCP (1.3.0)
    • Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS (codename: trusty)
    • PhpSwitcher: 2.2.6
    • Tried PHP Versions (using included script for compiling all of these php versions):

• 7.0 (7.0.8)
      • 5.6 (5.6.23)
      • 5.5 (5.5.37)
      • 5.4 (5.4.45)

If I activate any of the PHP Versions above for one page there is no longer the possibility to open php files. All I got is a "404" error message. I have no idea where to find any errors. Inside the admin panel the main php version configuration part says "Status: OK" for all versions. Inside the domain settings it is also saying "OK". By getting the info page it is showing the correct phpinfo of the choosen version.

Does anyone know this problem? Can anyone help me please?

• ok, I saw it is the same problem as in https://i-mscp.net/index.php/T…witcher-2-2-6-400-Errors/

Additional:
    I switched back to version 2.2.5 to verify that - and yes it seems to be only a problem in the newest one (like in the post I wrote above) - so maybe you could add Ubuntu as "broken" too (or fixed - no idea if your fix for debian is for ubuntu too).

Edited once, last by UncleSam ().

• @UncleSam

The bug is not in PhpSwircher but in i-MSCP core. It is fixed already in 1.3.x branch. We will release 1.3.1 version soon.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206