Subdomain und PHPSwitcher

• Hallo zusammen!

Seit dem Update auf PhpSwitcher 2.2.6 ist es nicht mehr möglich die PHP Version von Subdomains einzustellen. Ist es bewusst so gelöst oder hat sich der Menüpunkt für Subdomains einfach verändert?

Danke und LG

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• @FloRet88

Only subdomains which are forwarded are ignored.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello @Nuxwin

Danke für die Antwort. Schade, fand die Funktion auch für weitergeleitete Domains sehr nützlich!

LG

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• @FloRet88

PHP is not involved for forwarded domains. Forwarded domains are redirected to the specified URL. For instance, if you redirect a subdomain onto one of your other domains, the PHP version that will be used is the one set on that other domain... Saying: That feature was also helpful for forwarded domains is simply ridiculous when you know that behind the scene, a forwarded domain is simply redirected. Please have a look at a vhost of a forwarded domain and you'll understand that PHP is not involved.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206