Feedback Let's Encrypt Plugin

• Problem here is that admin did not revoked old certificate. I cannot delete old directories because I don't know how the admin uses this certificates before.

Yeah, makes sense. An algorithm which is too smart might remove things not meant to be deleted. :D
    But how about the status "error" and a button which shows the contents of the log file? That would be really nice as the error could be identified right out of i-MSCP thus enhancing the usability.

BTW: You don't need to edit the db-entry. After solving problem just switch to /admin/imscp_debugger.php, where you can set status back :)

Awesome, thanks! Until now, this page has been totally out of focus for me. :D

• Yeah, makes sense. An algorithm which is too smart might remove things not meant to be deleted.
    But how about the status "error" and a button which shows the contents of the log file? That would be really nice as the error could be identified right out of i-MSCP thus enhancing the usability.

Which error message is shown atm? Normally the complete relevant error message should be shown..

Awesome, thanks! Until now, this page has been totally out of focus for me.

Jipp, also me XDD

• @Ninos The status field for the Let's Encrypt items is a text type ?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• In database? No varchar(255) as the other status fields with error message (e.g. domain...)

• @Ninos

Problem is that for errors other than rate limited, we truncate error output:

Line 226

Perl
    1. $status = (split( /\n/, $stderr =~ s/^.*(An unexpected error occurred:.*)/$1/rsi ))[1];

Maybe the line that we catch is not always accurate.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Which error message is shown atm? Normally the complete relevant error message should be shown..

It's only showing:

Code
    1. requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool:Starting new HTTPS connection (1): acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org

The rest is stripped away.

• First of all, thank you for this great plugin!

I have some feature idea which nice would be great:

- Enable / disable Let's Encrypt option for customers (like software installer)
    - Enable / disable Let's Encrypt option for resllers (like software installer)

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS