install certificate to domain

• Hello, please help me to install ssl certificate for the domain. Version of imspcp 1.1.10. In the settings the administrator i am enable ssl. I go to the user profile and press button to show certificate where you need to enter multiple values, I do not know where to get them ...

Private key passphrase if any
    Private key
    Certificate
    CA bundle

I am request a certificate on reg.ru, they was given me a certificate data and csr request, but I do not know where to get the right data.
    Thank you!

======================================
    Приветствую, помогите пожалуйста установить сертификат ssl для домена. Версия imspcp 1.1.10. В настройках админа включил поддержку ssl. Захожу в профиль пользователя и жму кнопку view certificate там нужно ввести несколько значений, не понимаю где их взять...

Private key passphrase if any
    Private key
    Certificate
    CA bundle

запросил сертификат на reg.ru они мне выдали данные сертификата и csr запрос, но что то я не понимаю куда чего.
    спасибо!

• 1.1.10 is not supported anymore. Please upgrade to 1.3.x branch vor wait for the 1.3.0 release.

• in my plan to do this upgrade, but now i must do this - add certificate for one domain. please help me

• @djforce

No support for 1.1.x series. Not clear enough?

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206