Stuck in moving imscp server

• Hello,

I am facing a problem after move my i-mscp server to new KVM VPS. Both are using i-mscp 1.2.17 on ubuntu 14.04. But old server was on OpenVZ. After completing all the steps when I tried to run this command:

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup -d

Error message:

Code
    1. [ERROR] main::setupRebuildCustomerFiles:Error while rebuilding customers files: [ERROR] main::_process: Error while processing 1, XXXXX.com, tochange.main::_process: See /var/log/imscp/Domain_module_XXXXX.com.log for more details.Modules::Domain::_loadData: Domain with ID 1 has not been found or is in an inconsistent state
    Code
    1. root@panel:# cat /var/log/imscp/Domain_module_XXXX.com.log
    2. [Wed May 11 03:17:20 2016] [error] Modules::Domain::_loadData: Domain with ID 1 has not been found or is in an inconsistent state

But I can see the domain exist in the database. Also I have check the other table & I found domain_id 1 is exist. In where I am doing wrong? Any suggestion?

Note: I was following this procedure:

• @jibon57

Why double posting? ----> Error during main::setupRebuildCustomerFiles: (i-mscp 1.2.17)

I'm sorry, but It was too late to help you last time and right now, I'm not at home. I'm at 1000 KM of my home. I'll be back on 12 may.

@Ninos Maybe you could help there? Do you're on IRC right now ?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks for your reply Nuxwin. Actually the problem was different & I am testing with different server to get the final goal. One problem is resolving & aother come out :( . Just want to give you an information that, the migration was working fine in OpenVZ server but not working KVM.

• If you read this part of the error:
    Modules::Domain::_loadData: Domain with ID 1 has not been found or is in an inconsistent state
    You can start by checking the domain data in the database, is everything where it should be?

It might be wise to hold the upgrade till imscp 1.3.0 is released, because it's more stable, a lot of issues have been resolved since 1.2.17, maybe issues that might affect the migration behaviour as well.

You could clone your old VM to try and upgrade to git 1.3.x and try moving that installation.

• @theemstra, Thanks for reply. Yes, I have checked the domain data in database & I think there won't be any problem.

OK, I will give a try to upgrade to git 1.3.X

• @Nuxwin, @theemstra,

No good luck. I have create a new container & upgrade i-mscp to 1.3.X brach. It's work fine there. But when I tried to copy that one into a KVM box it's stuck again. I got some interesting experience.

If I use this lines:

Code
    1. use imscp; #your imscp config update domain set domain_status = 'ok';update subdomain set subdomain_status = 'ok';update domain_aliasses set alias_status = 'ok';update subdomain_alias set subdomain_alias_status = 'ok';update mail_users set status = 'ok';update admin set admin_status = 'ok', admin_sys_name = null, admin_sys_uid = 0, admin_sys_gname = null, admin_sys_gid = 0;

I got this type of error:

Code
    1. [ERROR] Modules::Domain::_loadData: Domain with ID 1 has not been found or is in an inconsistent state
    2. Modules::Domain::_loadData: Domain with ID 2 has not been found or is in an inconsistent state
    3. Modules::Domain::_loadData: Domain with ID 3 has not been found or is in an inconsistent state
    4. Modules::Domain::_loadData: Domain with ID 4 has not been found or is in an inconsistent state

But before running that lines my ssh diconnected automatically when I try to reconfige or change IP. @Nuxwin is familiar about that error. Ref: Problem during i-MSCP move to new server

But it's working fine with or OpenVZ container.

• When you move server data to another you must execute some sql queries before running the installer. Please search on our forum. We answered many time. I m not at home atm and thus it's hard for me to help you through tapaltak. Thank you for your understanding.

Envoyé de mon SM-G350 en utilisant Tapatalk

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206