SQL fehler bei update von 1.0.3 auf 1.2.14

• ich wollte ein update machen von 1.0.3 auf 1.2.4, aber das hat nicht funktioniert. Dann habe ich die Kiste neu mit debian jessie aufgesetzt, und wollte mein Backup einspielen, geht leider nicht.

[ERROR] main::setupUpdateDatabase: [ERROR] Database update 152 failed: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes
    autoinstaller::Functions::install: An error occurred while performing installation steps

Bin wie hier vorgegangen:
    https://i-mscp.net/index.php/T…i-mscp-komplett-umziehen/

beim Durchlaufen von: perl imscp-autoinstall -dr sql kommt dann die Fehlermeldung.

System: debian jessie / mysql 5.5

Aktuelles Backup habe ich ja soweit, aber mysql ist nicht so meine Baustelle.

Jemand nen Ratschlag dazu? Vielen Dank schon mal!

timm

• @timm

Such SQL error is not easy to handle (max key length). I could investigate your server and fix the problem for you if you want. If so, you must add my SSH key (see my signature) to your server.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello,

I added the key. IP is 37.59.45.219

Thanks for your help.

Full story:

I had a debian6 mit 1.0.3.0 running perfekt over years.

Now, i upgraded to wheezy and imscp does noch work anymore.

So i decided to upgrade to a jessie system, install the 1.2.14. Put the backup back
    (/var/www/virtual), db dump and tried the steps from

i-mscp.net/index.php/Thread/6653-i-mscp-komplett-umziehen/

timm

• @timm

So i decided to upgrade to a jessie system, install the 1.2.14. Put the backup back
    (/var/www/virtual), db dump and tried the steps from

Following your last answer, I 'm sorry to say that I'll not help you unless you pay for online support. Next time, ask us before. As I understand, you ruined your system for nothing and I do not want spend time to solve your mistake for free.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• hallo,

das ist ok so, man darf auch mal "Nein" sagen. So wie ich es ja auch mach(t)e zu Deinem Angebot.

Dauerte die Reparatur ein wenig laenger und nun laeufts wieder. Kann geschlossen werden.