I receive daily the following cronjob error:
It seems that the command who generates that is the following:
The Corn Job is defined here:
- # /etc/cron.d/php5: crontab fragment for php5
- # This purges session files older than X, where X is defined in seconds
- # as the largest value of session.gc_maxlifetime from all your php.ini
- # files, or 24 minutes if not defined. See /usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime
- # Look for and purge old sessions every 30 minutes
- 09,39 * * * * root [ -x /usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime ] && [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && [ -d /var/lib/php5 ] && /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean /var/lib/php5 $(/usr/lib/php5/maxlifetime)
Is that i-MSCP related or just on my setup ?
Debian Wheezy x64
If you need any further info, please let me know.
Thank you, bye Kess.