update 1.2.11 to 1.2.12 failed (php-fpm.pool.default)

• Hi,

first, I got an error because I had a file called imscp under /tmp/

Code
    1. ERROR] iMSCP::Stepper::step: Could not create /tmp/imscp: Already exists as file. at /tmp/imscp_1.2.12/imscp-1.2.12/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/Dir.pm line 210.autoinstaller::Functions::build: An error occurred while performing build steps

After deleting this file and run autoinstall again, I get the error, that php-fpm.pool.default does not exists:

Code
    1. [ERROR] iMSCP::File::get: Unable to open /etc/imscp/php-fpm/php-fpm.pool.default: No such file or directory
    2. Servers::httpd::apache_php_fpm::buildConfFile: Unable to read /etc/imscp/php-fpm/php-fpm.pool.default
    3. autoinstaller::Functions::install: An error occurred while performing installation steps

What I have to do, that it will work? I cannot find the default file.

• Hello

A declaration is missing for Ubuntu. Will be fixed soon (new release will come this night). Right now, you can fix manually by copying configs/debian/php-fpm/php-fpm.pool.default file from your 1.2.12 archive to /etc/imscp/php-fpm/php-fpm.pool.default and by running the installer again.

Shame on me. I'm too bad. ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Grex

I know but the file for Ubuntu is the same. the installer should take that file from the Debian config directory normally but here, I forgot to reference the file in the related Ubuntu install.xml file. This explain why the installer raise an error ;) To resume, by default the installer take config file from the Debian directory (even for Ubuntu) but if the same file also exists in the Ubuntu config directory, that file will be choosen in place.

• Hi,

thank you! Now I get another error :( (maybe bad day today...):

Code
    1. ERROR] iMSCP::Stepper::step: Could not restart the imscp_network service: iMSCP::Provider::Service::Sysvinit::_exec: start: Job failed to start at /tmp/imscp_1.2.12/imscp-1.2.12/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/Service.pm line 207.autoinstaller::Functions::install: An error occurred while performing installation steps

If I try to start by myself with service imscp_network start, it comes:

Code
    1. start: Job failed to start

I haven't found any log file for imscp_network at /var/log/imscp

• Patched. See https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…c4a184aa9cb55d8b7586c66f2
    Will be part of next release.