Subdomain error

• Hello again !

:angel:

I have a problem to create subdomains. After the apply of a new subdomain i get the following error message:

"iMSCP::File::get: Can`t open /etc/imscp/bind/parts/cfg_entry_.tpl!"

• Hello TheCry !

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 with 1.1.0-beta2. i-mscp was migrated from ispcp 1.07. After the migration i had a lot of changes... wrong/old ispcp pathes in config files, wrong permissions on files and pathes ...

Domain_mngr_domain.com.log

This logs also written, but does not contains any errors ..
    - imscp-rqst-mngr.log
    - imscp-apache-logger.stdout

Edited once, last by execrable ().

• This File does not exits ... on another server with 1.0.3 it also does not exits.

I think that any var is on runtime not filled correct ?!

• There 5 Files ...

Code
    1. -rw-r----- 1 root root 37 Sep 22 10:59 cfg_entry_b.tpl
    2. -rw-r----- 1 root root 35 Sep 22 10:59 cfg_entry_e.tpl
    3. -rw-r----- 1 root root 82 Sep 22 10:59 cfg_entry_master.tpl
    4. -rw-r----- 1 root root 96 Sep 22 10:59 cfg_entry_slave.tpl
    5. -rw-r----- 1 root root 82 Sep 22 10:59 cfg_entry.tpl

But there is no file with an underscore at last "cfg_entry_.tpl". An Update from my 1.0.3 server is not possible, at the moment - sry. The 1.0.3 does not have this problem... My old ispcp system had a lot of modifcations and this upgrade to 1.1.0-beta2 was very hard for me e.g. all virtual domains was under the vu2003 owner and so on.

I believe i have make no changes at the Bind configuration or the Bind scripting.

• Sorry ... but i hope that anybody can help me, because this issue is reale critical for me.

Any ideas ?

• the only line which loads a flexible name with cfg_entry_ is this

PerlLib/Servers/named/bind.pm:
    $entry = iMSCP::File->new(filename => "$self->{tplDir}/cfg_entry_$self::bindConfig{BIND_MODE}.tpl")->get();

so check if you have set in /etc/imscp/bind/bind.data the variable BIND_MODE = master (or slave)

/J