Löschen einer Subdomain mit geteiltem Einhängepunkt

• Ich hatte eben mein worst case scenario. Ich hatte mal vor einiger Zeit eine Subdomain mit geteiltem Einhängepunkt angelegt (sie verwies auf Hauptdomain) und da ich diese nicht mehr brauchte, habe ich sie gelöscht und dabei sind gleichzeitig auch alle Dateien in /var/www/virtual/domain.tld/ gelöscht worden. Zum Glück habe ich noch ein Backup vom letzten Jahr. Ist das so beabsichtigt, dass beim Löschen einer Subdomain, die auf die Hauptdomain verweist, alle Dateien gelöscht werden oder bin ich da nur ein Pechvogel?

P.S: Ich habe es jetzt noch einmal bei einer neuen Domain versucht, wo noch nicht viel drauf war und es ist tatsächlich so. Löscht man eine Subdomain, die mit der Hauptdomain einen geteilten Einhängepunkt hat, werden alle Dateien der Hauptdomain gelöscht (zumindest bei 1.2.9). Das sollte nicht so sein, oder?

i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Ubuntu 18.04

• @bluecafe

You're kidding? This bug has been already reported and has been already fixed in version 1.2.10. Furthermore, since the 1.2.10 version, a version 1.2.11 has been released...

To resume, stop to report things that were already fixed without searching on our forums, and more important, without having tried the last versions. As in the story of your avatar, you should think before acting ;)

BTW: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/blob/1.2.x/CHANGELOG#L47

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• No, not in the mood of kidding ... I was in shock mode. I didn't know that the bug has already been reported. So I am glad to hear that this has been fixed. Thanks for the info.

• Now I have a new problem. I cannot delete the domains in the backend in order to create the previous deleted folders in var/www/virtual/ new. It only shows "Löschen in Arbeit" (Deletion in progress) but the domains won't be deleted. Thanks in advance for any tips how I can delete the domains in order to create them new.

P.S. It's only three weeks ago that 2.10 with the fix has been released so please do not blame me for not having it updated at once. This cannot always be done the very next day.

• Update to 1.2.11.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206