Advice needed on running hosting company using imscp

• Hi all, I was just wondering if I can get your ideas on how to use imscp as my main cp for clients.
    iMSCP is certainly the best open source cp out there, and I use it all the time for my own sites, but providing it to customers is a bit more complex, and I generally use cpanel resellers for that.
    I would however prefer to switch to imscp all round.
    The problem is that there's always the latest release available for download, but the later the release, the least functionality available.
    There's hardly any plugins for latest releases, no billing software etc.
    So what I was wondering is how do others do it?

For example if anyone wanted to install imscp on a new server, how would you provide your clients with things like spam assassin, php switcher, cron job manager and billing software?
    Do you just look for earlier versions or is there something I've overlooked?
    Would love to use iMSCP as my only cp, so best advice would be much appreciated.

• Hello ;

The billing layer is not part of i-MSCP. It is up to you. For instance, you can use an external software such as WHMCS with a i-MSCP plugin which will allow WHMCS to talk with i-MSCP (Server provisioning).
    About the plugins (the phpswitcher, cronjob and instantSSH plugins), they are also available for the latest i-MSCP release but not for free ;) You can bought them here; http://i-mscp.net/index.php/PaidSubscriptionList/ (you must be connected).

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I think he means that latest version of the WHMCS plugin broke on the new versions. And he's wondering how other people solve that problem. Mainly because this CP is still on such a fast development cycle.

@hostquota:
    i think most of them will run 1/2 versions older. As long if there's no real security risk and all the provided features you need are in a older version. It safe to do this. There's no requirement for updating to the latest version ASAP.