Pydio with daschboard an all of its own functionaity

• is there a possibility to activate more than only ftp from pydio?
    I've been looking for possibilities to share / use some mountpoints for a private cloud ala owncloud, but owncloud does it not, it synchronize the folders not, exception becaust it could not build the index in the database. I'd hoped to do it with pydio, but I've recognized, that pydio in imscp is only a ftp-client.
    Copy the install-directory did not give results, every login brings a errormessage that the userdata or password would be wrong
    How can I use pydio with all its features?

Thanks for any hint.

hempelr from the ore mountains, also known als chrismasland, in gremany... :shy:

• I want to install the newest version of pydio, the 6.x, and this so, that all users / customer can use it with all featuresh
    The installation in imscp allows imho only ftp - nor calendar, nor share files, nor build groups, automatet registration for users, nor syncronisation on smartphones etc.

• Because it's not thought for that. You can create a feature request in our ticketing system..

• @hempelr

We will not enable any other feature from pydio. If you want, you can always reconfigure pydio yourself.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206