i-mscp with Apache > 2.4.10

• Hi there,

did anyone manage to install i-mscp with apache greater than 2.4.10?
    Another question, when will there be support for Ubuntu 15.10?

Best regards
    Simon

• Yeah I know, but 15.04 is supported, too (and working btw) - we use mod_substitute for shopware development, sometimes we need to trick a little bit with the domains because of licensing of the shopware plugins (i know...not good...). But with the substitution we get an error "line too long" this was covered with Apache 2.4.11, when a new parameter was added "SubstituteMaxLineLength" - so one were able to override the default of 1M length.

Installed i-mscp on 15.04 now, tried with apache 2.4.10 at first - same behaviour as in debian jessie - then added a ppa and upgraded to 2.4.16 - used "SubstituteMaxLineLength 10M" an now its working, no errors anymore...

• https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/blob/1.2.x/CHANGELOG#L223

Ubuntu 15.10 will not be supported officially. Normally, only Ubuntu LTS versions are supported. I've added support for Ubuntu 15.04 only because this was the first release with systemd. Of course you could create you own package file for Ubuntu 15.10 and give a try. This should be simple as copy the ./docs/Ubuntu/packages-vivid.xml file to ./docs/Ubuntu/packages-wily.xml and then rerun the installer.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hi Nuxwin,

thanks for your reply. It seems to work good with 15.04, so I will give it a try - especially as it is for development only (intranet).
    Apache 2.4.16 seems to work well, too.

Regards
    Simon