LXC container (Proxmox) - i-MSCP bind mount

• Which i-MSCP verison 1.2.x or 1.3.x?

I'll do also a fast test. :)

• Please don't test 1.3.x ;) Not ready. Most of fixes for it are in a separated branch (aps standard). We will test in time. Mount process in 1.3.x is slightly different.

@ciscllc @mrpink

See

AS you can see, in that branch, many changes were done and we will test when needed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I just made a test and with i-MSCP 1.2.11 it is working and with i-MSCP 1.3.x it is not working.

Code
    1. [Thu Jan 21 11:14:12 2016] [fatal] iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Could not mount /var/www/virtual/example.com on /var/www/virtual/example.com: mount: /var/www/virtual/example.com: filesystem mounted, but mount(8) failed: Unknown error 5005 at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/Mount.pm line 83.
  • @mrpink

For the 1.3.x serie, you tried with which branch exactly? I've done many changes in a separated aps-standard branch which are not merged yet in the 1.3.x branch. Anyway, you cannot test ATM because even the aps-standard is not working.

YOU MUST WAIT A BIT ;)

• Yes, aps-standard is not working. ;)
    I made the test with the 1.3.x branch.

• I see that i-mscp mount system backported from 1.3.x branch. Now, 1.2.x current branch is does not work with lxc with Proxmox 4.x.

Saying that something is not working without further information is no relevant for us. Error message? Logs ?

• This is the my error log:

Servers::httpd::apache_fcgid::mountLogsFolder: mount: /var/log/apache2/test.com is write-protected, mounting read-only mount: cannot mount /var/log/apache2/test.com read-only

I have already commented
    # mount options=(rw, bind),
    as said in this URL: http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.ph…an#behind_a_lxc_container

my /etc/apparmor.d/lxc/lxc-default.conf is:
    ----------
    profile lxc-container-default flags=(attach_disconnected,mediate_deleted) {
    #include <abstractions/lxc/container-base>
    # mount options=(rw, bind),
    # the container may never be allowed to mount devpts. If it does, it
    # will remount the host's devpts. We could allow it to do it with
    # the newinstance option (but, right now, we don't).
    deny mount fstype=devpts,
    }
    -----------

Using: proxmox 4.0, debian jessie 8 and ZFS file system.