i-MSCP 1.1.19 released

• Dear community ;

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP version 1.1.19 which is a maintenance release with few enhancements.

This new release addresses the following issues:

CONFIGS

• Added: Sysctl configuration file for secondary IP promoting ( /etc/sysctl.d/imscp.conf file )
    • Changed: SPF - Email treating level is now set to softfail instead of fail ( bind9 )
    • Fixed: Access to error documents is forbidden in some contexts ( Apache )
    • Fixed: A TLS fatal alert has been received - Wrong cipher suite ( ProFTPD )
    • Fixed: Domain aliases and subdomains can't follow symlinks from customer homedir
    • Fixed: Missing NoSessionReuseRequired parameter ( ProFTPD )

DAEMON

• Fixed: Network manager must not remove SSH connection IP

ENGINE

• Fixed: Fcgi wrapper is not created in some contexts ( apache_fcgid )
    • Fixed: Pool configuration file is not created in some contexts ( apache_php_fpm )

GUI

• Added: Events for mail catch-all
    • Changed: All network interfaces are now selectable, even if they are not up
    • Fixed: Allow the message_timeout event to be triggered for elements which are out of the .body container ( layout )
    • Fixed: Clear opcode cache when needed ( Opcache, APC )
    • Fixed: CSS loading order
    • Replaced: i-MSCP jQuery tooltip plugin by jQuery UI tooltip widget

i18n

• Added: i18n_getJsTranslations() function which allow to translate JS scripts
    • Added: onGetJsTranslations event which allows the plugins to add their own JS translations
    • Added: New languages: Breton, Czech, Icelandic and Georgian ( Requested languages )
    • Fixed: Don't throw any exception when a locale is not valid. Fallback to the default en_GB locale instead

PLUGINS

• Changed: Plugins are now aware of plugin manager
    • Fixed: PHP Notice: Undefined index: prirotiy in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Plugin/Manager.php on line 1390
    • Fixed: Plugins's configuration is not updated using the latest conffiles state when an OPCODE cache is enabled
    • Fixed: Plugin manager must be aware of plugin deletion
    • Updated: Plugin API to version 0.2.14

VENDOR

• Added: pGenerator jQuery plugin v1.0.0

TICKETS

• Fixed #1187: Enhancement - Password generator for any password field
    • Fixed #1188: Bug - apache_fcgid - Fcgid wrapper not created in some contexts
    • Fixed #1191: Bug - Domains which belong to disabled accounts are no longer reachable after an i-MSCP reconfiguration
    • Fixed #1192: Bug - Network manager - Server connection lost
    • Fixed #1194: Enhancement - Allowed character range for TXT DNS resource records

Furthermore, all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.
    We would like to remind you that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.

Download
    https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/releases/latest

Thank you for choosing i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Dear community ;

An important bug has just been found in the last released i-MSCP version (1.1.19) which prevent the engine to do any operation on the /var/www/virtual directory. This bug is due to the fact that when a domain share the Web folder of the primary domain, the immutable bit is set on the /var/www/virtual directory.

A new version will be released today.

i-MSCP Team

• Bug fixed. See https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…a2616a7b7c6dcb5c1237e9082

A new version will be released in next minutes.

i-MSCP Team