How do the users unzip a file using the file manager

• How do the users unzip a file using the file manager that comes with the web host control panel

Thanks

• hello ;

Currently, it's not possible. Your customers must unzip the file on their computer.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• The file manager only lets the users upload one file at at time and is there any way to work around it without having to enable ftp? How can I enable ssl on the ftp port please?

• The file manager only lets the users upload one file at at time ...

You should be able to send multiple files at once.
    At least I'm able to do by logging on, selecting "from computer" from drop down menu "send" in the top bar.
    Drag and Drop files to the popup window.

i-MSCP 1.5.3

• You should be able to send multiple files at once.

Yes and no, I did the test too, and I think it say it upload only "one file at a time", one by one.
    Example, you send 5 files, it will send the first one first, then the second, after the third, ...
    FileZilla can send the 5 files at the same time, I think it was speaking of that.
    If it isn't that, so yes, we can send a list of file just like you said ;)

And we can enable FTPs, just need some modification on the conf of Pidio to work with that.

• @Athar

You're welcome to provide us a patch to enable SSL for ftp connection through pydio. Your patch must take in account the fact that SSL is optional (proftpd). ;)

Thanks

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206