Roundcube password plugin doesnt show up

• Ok thanks... i'll wait... :whistling:

Hi,

i've used the default password plugin of roundcube and for me this solution it works

1) Rename the /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/plugins/password/config.inc.php.dist in config.inc.php

2) Edit the config.inc.php

### Use a user and password that can read and write the imscp database in mail_users table, e.g. the dovecot_user ###

$rcmail_config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysql://user:password@localhost/imscp';

### Replace the standard sql password query with this line ###

$rcmail_config['password_query'] = 'UPDATE mail_users SET mail_pass=%p WHERE mail_addr=%u AND mail_pass=%o LIMIT 1';

3) edit the /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/config/main.inc.php

### Replace imscp_pw_changer with password in the array plugin ###

$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('contextmenu', 'password', 'zipdownload', 'pdfviewer', 'newmail_notifier', 'managesieve', 'emoticons', 'dkims$

Et voilà :)

Remember to make a backup of /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/config/main.inc.php and /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/plugins/password/config.inc.php file before to make a upgrade to a new version of i-MSCP

Hope this can be helpful to you

Sorry for my bad english

Bye bye

• Thanks sport80, it's works! :)

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

• Hello ;

BE WARNED

The tips from @sport80 works if you are using Dovecot but not if you are using Courier. Indeed, in the last available release ( 1.1.11 ) and also previous releases, the Dovecot SASL implementation is only used by Postfix when you choose Dovecot as IMAP/POP3 server. When choosing Courier, the SASL implementation in use is not the same (Cyrus SASL with the userdb plugin). Therefore, if you are changing the password through roundcube, the SASL authentication (SMTP server) will fail.

This problem has been fixed in the stable branch which now uses Cyrus SASL in both cases with the auxprop and sql plugins. ( See https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/blob/stable/CHANGELOG#L35 ). Thus, if you are using Courier and want apply the @sport80 tips, you must first update to the last stable branch or wait for the next release 1.1.12 which will be released soon. ;)

Thanks you

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks @Nuxwin it was a very usefull info!

I'll waiting for the next release, and after that I'll send some commit to git. :)

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

• I just realized that the Roundcube plugin doesn't have any effect anymore. I update a few days ago to git master and was just now looking for the "mark as junk" button, but he's not there anymore...
    I already updated again to latest git master and re-installed the plugin (v0.0.7)...

Can anyone confirm this?