WHMCS Plugin: User password reset

• Hi @Nuxwin

First of all, the WHMCS plugin is very usefull, thank you for this.

I have two question about this plugin:
    1st:
    If a user change his password at i-MSCP panel (or get a new password with lost password function), how can he login from WHMCS area in one step?
    Can it update or re set the login details in WHMCS panel? (I think no)

2nd:
    I tried to modify client's password at WHMCS area ( whmcs /clientarea.php?action=productdetails#tabChangepw ) but it has an error message: "Password Change Failed!"
    I haven't found any log details in i-MSCP or WHMCS panel.

i-MSCP: 1.5.1
    WHMCS Plugin: 1.1.0
    WHMCS version: 7.5.1

Thank you!
    Dylan

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

• Any comment about this?
    The second error is very disturbing, and I must create a documentation for customers, so I would be happy if it worked.

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

• I have two question about this plugin:
    1st:
    If a user change his password at i-MSCP panel (or get a new password with lost password function), how can he login from WHMCS area in one step?
    Can it update or re set the login details in WHMCS panel? (I think no)

No yet but we could maybe implement that easily. See https://developers.whmcs.com/api-reference/

2nd:
    I tried to modify client's password at WHMCS area ( whmcs /clientarea.php?action=productdetails#tabChangepw ) but it has an error message: "Password Change Failed!"
    I haven't found any log details in i-MSCP or WHMCS panel.

There is surely a bug so. Please try to edit the /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/WHMCS/frontend/whmcs.php file and at line 394 change:

PHP
    1. $form->removeElement('admin_pass_onfirmation');

by

PHP
    1. $form->removeElement('admin_pass_confirmation');

once done, restart the imscp_panel service and retry.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• No yet but we could maybe implement that easily. See https://developers.whmcs.com/api-reference/

There is surely a bug so. Please try to edit the /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/WHMCS/frontend/whmcs.php file and at line 394 change:

PHP
    1. $form->removeElement('admin_pass_onfirmation');

by

PHP
    1. $form->removeElement('admin_pass_confirmation');

once done, restart the imscp_panel service and retry.

Ok, that was the solution, thank you!

And feature developements too! :)

i-MSCP 1.5.3