RoundcubePlugins 2.0.1 upgrade error

• Hello guys,
    i have the following error while upgrading RoundCube Plugins on my box:

Code
    1. An unexpected error occurred: Plugin::RoundcubePlugins::_installComposerPackages: ./composer.json has been updatedLoading composer repositories with package informationInitializing PEAR repository https://pear.php.netPEAR repository from https://pear.php.net could not be loaded. Undefined index: channelReading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (RELEASE_1_1_6) Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (RELEASE_1_1_5)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (RELEASE_1_1_3)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (RELEASE_1_1_2)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (RELEASE_1_0_4)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (RELEASE_0_8_1)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (RELEASE_0_8) Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (Net_Sieve-1.5.0)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (Net_Sieve-1.3.3)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (Net_Sieve-1.3.2)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (Net_Sieve-1.3.1)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (Net_Sieve-1.3.0)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (Net_Sieve-1.2.1)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (Net_Sieve-1.2.0)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (1.5.4) Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (1.5.3)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (1.5.2)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (1.5.1)Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (1.5.0) Reading composer.json of roundcube/net_sieve (master) Reading composer.json of kolab/net_ldap3 (pear-Net-LDAP3-1.0.0)Reading composer.json of kolab/net_ldap3 (pear-Net-LDAP3-1.0.1)Reading composer.json of kolab/net_ldap3 (pear-Net-LDAP3-1.0.2)Reading composer.json of kolab/net_ldap3 (pear-Net-LDAP3-1.0.3)Reading composer.json of kolab/net_ldap3 (pear-Net-LDAP3-1.0.4)Reading composer.json of kolab/net_ldap3 (pear-Net-LDAP3-1.0.5) Reading composer.json of kolab/net_ldap3 (master) Updating dependenciesYour requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages. Problem 1 - The requested package pear-pear.php.net/net_ldap2 could not be found in any version, there may be a typo in the package name.Potential causes: - A typo in the package name - The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting see for more details.Read for further common problems.Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.

As stated here

the version 2.0.1 should have fixed what i can read in the informations. Could you please help a bit in order to fix ?

There's the log /var/log/imscp/Modules:Plugin_RoundcubePlugins.log:

If you need any other informations in order to investigate, please let me know.

Thank you very much,
    Kess

System:
    Debian Jessie x64, all the latest updates
    i-MSCP 1.3.16
    Plugins: ClamAV, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, Postscreen, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin
    Installed with: php-fpm, apache2, Proftpd, SSL for panel and services

• @kess

Try

Shell-Script
    1. # cd /var/local/imscp/
    2. # rm -f packages/composer.phar
    3. # su -l imscp -s /bin/sh -c 'php ~/composer.phar self-update'

Once done, try again.

There was two different bugs. One in the plugin and another in core which prevented update of the correct composer.phar. This bug has been fixed in our development branch already.

See also:

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @kess

You're welcome ;)

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206