Problem with SSL wildcard certificate

• with updating to 1.3.x git I have this problem with wildcard certificates when using the protocol HSTS (HTTP Strict Transport Security) ,

for domain xxxx.xxxx.notelseit.com

admin.moon.notelseit.com uses an invalid security certificate.
    The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.notelseit.com, notelseit.com
    Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN,

which does not happen for domains xxxx.notelseit.com

Notelseit.com

• is not a problem of the panel but rather the certificate, now do not know what exactly changed from version 1.3.0 to 1.3.x for SSL management, the fact is that from this mistake, to solve are two the solutions 1) buy wildcard for *. *. domainname or buy a UCC certificate

Notelseit.com

• admin.moon.notelseit.com uses an invalid security certificate.

Expected if the certificate was issued only for *.notelseit.com, notelseit.com

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• in what sense "Expected if the certificate was issued only for * .notelseit.com, notelseit.com" ?? The certificate is a wildcard of * .notelseit.com and notelseit.com.

I wildcard certificate was issued for *.ssl-certificate-host.com, it is valid for ssl-certificate-host.com and all the subdomains of the third level, like sub1.ssl-certificate-host.com, sub2.ssl-certificate-host.com, sub3.ssl-certificate-host.com etc., but it does not cover subdomains of the fourth or higher levels (like sub2.sub1.ssl-certificate-host.com or sub3.sub2.sub1.example.com)

Notelseit.com

• admin.moon.notelseit.com uses an invalid security certificate.
    The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.notelseit.com, notelseit.com
    Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN,

The *.notelseit.com wildcard cannot be valid for admin.moon.notelseit.com. That why I say, the error is exepected.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206