i-MSCP 1.1.16 released

• Dear community ;

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP version 1.1.16 which is a maintenance release.
    You're greatly encouraged to update to this new version due to important bugs found in the 1.1.15 version.

This new release addresses the following issues:

CONFIGS

• Fixed: ssl_protocols parameter not available in versions older than 2.1 ( Dovecot )
    • Fixed: Wrong HOST_NAME variable in quota-warning template files ( Dovecot )

ENGINE

• Fixed: Servers::cron::cron server is broken - Cron file are never installed
    • Fixed: i-MSCP create many garbage (file under /) ( related to Servers::cron::cron server is broken... )

GUI

• Fixed: PHP must search files in i-MSCP library directories prior any other directory ( PHP include_path )
    • Fixed: Mail suspension - Wrong SQL queries
    • Fixed: Mitigate memory consumption by loading only needed translation file ( i-MSCP translation files )
    • Removed: Useless encoding translation string ( Usage of UTF-8 only )

INSTALLER

• Fixed: The languages index must be rebuilt on each update to show the last available translation statistics
    • Fixed: Unable to handle i-MSCP services (start/restart/stop...) on systems using systemd (e.g Jessie)
    • Fixed: Wrong labels ( iMSCP::Dialog )
    • Removed: Option allowing to add IP manually ( Tedious and error prone )

TICKETS

• Fixed #1172: Bug - Subdomains - DNS resource records - Conflicts with CNAME records
    • Fixed #1173: Bug - Possible race conditions in request manager

Furthermore, all languages files were synchronized with the last available versions on Transifex.
    We would like to remind you that any bugs found should be reported on our issues tracker.

Download
    https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/releases/latest

Thank you for choosing i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206