HHVM-Fastcgi

• Here's a new article about the hhvm with fastcgi support. Maybe relevant... :)
    http://www.hhvm.com/blog/1817/fastercgi-with-hhvm

Again:

The problem with that virtual machine is that you are never sure that your applications will run with it. This is really a problem... Think about a customer which will install a PHP application and not be able to run it..

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I thought admins should know, that the hhvm is not running all applications atm. Because of that they wouldn't use it as alternative for example fpm. But ok, you're the leader of this project :D With what level of compatibility you would implement the hhvm? :)

• I thought admins should know, that the hhvm is not running all applications atm. Because of that they wouldn't use it as alternative for example fpm. But ok, you're the leader of this project :D With what level of compatibility you would implement the hhvm? :)

Well, I'm wondering if you cannot install it without the need to provide an implementation for i-MSCP. I bet that with some hook files, you can get it installed and running with i-MSCP. Anyway, I do not say, I'll not do.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Atm I'm trying to do that, but I think there's a "little" problem. hhvm-fastcgi does not support configuration files for each domain & also not user:group definitions per domain. For that I opened a ticket on their git repository. For now I think we have to wait :/

• could be a nice update for PHPSwitcher.

Atm I'm trying to do that, but I think there's a "little" problem. hhvm-fastcgi does not support configuration files for each domain & also not user:group definitions per domain. For that I opened a ticket on their git repository. For now I think we have to wait :/

I hope it does not take too long to implement this :/