Is there a way to debug auto renew? My certificates are also not updated automatically, as if there is a missing cronjob.
If I set the state to "torenew" in the database, certs are renewed.
Edit: I've found this:
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::Bootstrapper::boot: Booting backend....
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::LockFile::acquire: Acquiring exclusive lock on /var/lock/imscp.lock
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/00_postfix_sendgrid.pl listener file
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_apache2_dualstack.pl listener file
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Loading /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_named_zonetransfer.pl listener file
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::Service::_detectInit: Systemd init system has been detected
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::Execute::execute: /bin/systemctl --system is-active mysql.service <-- MySQL is not running as a local server but as an external service, it seems that the script exits here.
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::Provider::Service::Sysvinit::_exec: inactive
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::LockFile::release: Releasing exclusive lock on /var/lock/imscp-letsencrypt-pending.lock
- [DEBUG] iMSCP::LockFile::release: Releasing exclusive lock on /var/lock/imscp.lock
Commenting out "iMSCP::Service->getInstance( )->isRunning( 'mysql' ) or exit;" fixes the problem temporarily.
I've created an issue for that: https://youtrack.i-mscp.net/issue/IP-1774