i-MSCP 1.2.13 released

• Dear community,

We are pleasure to announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP 1.2.13 which is a maintenance release for the serie 1.2.x.
    This new release addresses the following issues:

CONFIG

• Fixed: Missing php-fpm.pool.default declaration in configs/ubuntu/php-fpm/install.xml
    • Updated: Licence header in skeletons

CONTRIB

• Fixed: "my" variable $cfgTpl masks earlier declaration in same scope (20_dovecot_connections.pl)
    • Fixed: "my" variable $cfgTpl masks earlier declaration in same scope (40_dovecot_pfs.pl)

INSTALLER

• Fixed: Ensure that authentication plugin is set to 'mysql_native_password' for SQL root user (MySQL >= 5.7)
    • Fixed: Perl DBI (mysql) package removed when using MariaDB server, leading to installation/update failure
    • Fixed: Switch policy is ignored (SQL servers)
    • Fixed: Wrong package names in Debian Stretch package file (MySQL 5.6)

FRONTEND

• Fixed: Unable to handle uncaught exception thrown... Data `translator` is not registered
    • Fixed: Exception browser writer doesn't display the expected exception in some contexts
    • Fixed: Exception mail writer cache do not work
    • Fixed: Unable to establish the connection to the database when using MySQL >= 5.7

As usually, you must not forgot to read the errata file before updating. See also the annoucement for version 1.2.12 which has been released yesterday.

You can download this new version at: github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/releases/tag/1.2.13

Thanks you for using i-MSCP.

i-MSCP Team

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206