Thank you very much for your reply, I'll check back next week than. The reason i'm trying to upgrade is because custumers can no longer add some email accounts. The accounts are stuck in "Addition in progress" and users can't login.
The output of perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr -v is :Code
- Processing Mail items.Processing 3767, email@example.com, toadd. (1 of 3: remaining 2)
- main::_process: Error while processing 3767, firstname.lastname@example.org, toadd.
- main::_process: See /var/log/imscp/Mail_module_ecorbk@domain.com.log for more details.
- iMSCP::Debug::END: Exit code: 1
- Modules::Mail::_loadData: Error while executing query: In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #1 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 't2.mail_addr'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated
Hello, I have a really old install and I would like to upgrade to 1.5.3, is it possible without breaking anything? I've read the forum for similar posts but didn't find anything so old. I've made backups for everything but I still want to be sure that it's possible to update to the latest version from something this old without major issues.
Hi everybody, i have a server which was upgraded from ubuntu 12.04 to 14.04, 16.04 and finally to 18.04. i-mscp was running fine with no problems on 12.04 but it doesn't work at all on 18.04. I tried installing different versions, 15.1, 15.3, 1.6.x and each one fails with a different error. The latest one from the 1.6.x branch is :
│ Error while performing step: │
│ Removing obsolete files │
│ Error was: │
│ Caught a SIGPIPE at /usr/local/src/imscp-1.6.x/backend/PerlLib/iMSCP/Stepper.pm line 141.
Any ideeas / suggestions on how to fix this mess and install a working version of i-mscp without losing settings / configs ?
I have to specify that downgrade back to 16.04 is no longer possible since it's a remote system with access over ssh and the really bad news, it's a production server, so it needs fixing asap.