Im sorry Im taking about Mailman Version 2.0.4 (Build 2017072100). No Lets Encrypt.
This links are shown on i-MSCP > Client account > Mail > Mailing List or in URL https://imscp.tld/client/mailman. Generate automatic by Mailman plugin.
After refresh links didnt change.
We use LetsEncrypt Version 3.5.0 (Build 2018071900).
We are workign with i-MSCP 1.5.3 Build: 20180516 and mailman plugin.
Sometimes we receive a 404 error when navigate throught mailman. Ctrl+F5 fixit temporaly.
Last week, I received this email :Code
- Dear administrator,
- An exception has been thrown in file
- /var/www/imscp/gui/library/Functions/Shared.php at line 2240:
- SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: no parameters were bound
- Query was:
- SELECT EXISTS(SELECT 1 FROM opendkim WHERE admin_id = ? LIMIT 1)
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/OpenDKIM/OpenDKIM.php at line 354
- Function: exec_query()
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/OpenDKIM/OpenDKIM.php at line 142
- Method: iMSCP_Plugin_OpenDKIM::customerHasOpenDKIM()
- Method: iMSCP_Plugin_OpenDKIM::onClientScriptStart()
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Events/Manager.php at line 66
- Function: call_user_func()
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Events/Aggregator.php at line 120
- Method: iMSCP_Events_Manager::dispatch()
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/Mailman/frontend/client/mailman.php at
- line 543
- Method: iMSCP_Events_Aggregator::dispatch()
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/public/plugins.php at line 82
- Function: include()
- Contextual information:
- Http User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64)
- AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
- Request Uri:
- Http Referer: https://xxxxxxxxxxx.com:8443/client/mailman
- Remote Addr: 81.XX.XX.XX
- Server Addr: 78.XX.XX.XX
- Note: You will not receive further emails for this exception in the next 24
- Please do not reply to this email.
- i-MSCP Mailer
I had a domain configured with external server option enabled.
Now, after i disable the option, the panel is showing "External Server" disabled, but on the database I can still see external_mail as On, and the domain is not included in /etc/postfix/imscp/domains file.
First, I'm sorry if this is not the place to create this topic, but I think is the better place to do it.
I'm trying to create my first Listener, but I'm don't have any knowledge on Perl, so i need some explanations, or ideas to implement it.
Problem: There are many SPAM emails in INBOX folder after Spamassasin catalog them with X-Spam-Flag = YES
Solution: To add a small filter in dovecot to move them to Junk folder.
In order to do this, I need to change some parameters in /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
To add "sieve = /etc/dovecot/sieve/default.sieve" inside plugin context:
To modify mail_plugins inside protocol lda, but not mail_plugins line above the document.
Finally, to create this document with vmail:mail permissions on /etc/dovecot/sieve/default.sieve
Basically, I'm trying to do for myself looking other listeners, but I don't understand pretty well and I don't know how to add a line inside a context, how to replace mail_plugins line, when I have 2 different on the document, and I don't know how to create a document with permissions.
Thank you in advance for your help.
We are trucking some issues with OpenDKIM.
When we generate a new DKIM DNS record, it embed a quotation marks ( " ) in the middel of the record generating error in dns managment.
¿Somebody experiment same issue? I suspect opendikm dont have to embed that quotiations..