phpmyadmin limiting access & multiple websites

• Hi everyone

I'm completely new to I-mscp, but im pretty linux savvy, i've just installed I-mscp for the first time and its working perfectly Just a couple really annoying issues,

1. when accessing phpmyadmin from any user, they can see each others databases? how do i fix this?

2. when going to the servers IP, I can only see 1 website, not the other? do i need multiple IP's for each website? or is there something i need to configure?

I thank anyone in advance for giving me help with these :)

• Hello ;

• No, databases can be only seen by the user which owns them
    • You must access the site using the domain, not the IP. Please learn a bit.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• So the panel should redirect the virtual hosts for you?

but if I go to www.domain1.com it comes up with 1 website
    and if I go to www.domain2.com it comes up with the same website.

Also I can assure you that when i click on phpmyadmin on the left, customer 2 can see customer 1's database and can edit it, which is very worrying :|

[EDIT] Ignore me on the same website showing up, that's resolved, strange i just reloaded apache2 and it done as it was supposed and it now updating fine, so just the pma Issue

[EDIT] Wow I am face palming so bad right now! chrome stored to login the the phpmydmin.

sorry And thanks! This is a great hosting software, worked seamlessly first time

Edited once, last by MoosehMan ().