Fatal error: Call to undefined method AJXP_Plugin::getConfImpl() + Couldn't check for updates. Website not reachable.

• Dear all,

I did follow this instruction: http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=change_db_password
    To change my i-MSCP database SQL user password. All went well. But when i try to

to go to the file manager (ftp over gui) i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method AJXP_Plugin::getConfImpl() in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/filemanager/core/classes/class.ConfService.php on line 204

All other functions seems to work.

I also noticed this message wen login into the gui: Couldn't check for updates. Website not reachable.

Is there something broken ? ?(

i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc4.6
    Build: 20131028
    Codename: Eagle

• Hi,

I hope you are kidding "us", you ask support for a 2 years old version ?

The only advice you'll get, "unfortunately" here, is to update your i-MSCP panel to the latest release (which is the 1.2.9 at that moment).

We do not provide support for older version, even for the 1.2.8, so, for the 1.1.0-rc4.6, I'll let you guess :)

So, first of all, you must update your panel if you want any support ;)

• oh ok :-) thank you will see when i schedule this. correct needs to be updated. ...
    get back if its done .. is there a how to for updating this old version to newest ?

• @Backdraft007 : The direct upgrade should be ok, well, if like I said, it read the Errata file (which some users never does...)

The issue due to the use of RC version has been fixed and implemented in 1.2.9 revision :)
    "Fixed: Invalid version format (non-numeric data) when updating from an RC release"