OpenDKIM prevents from sending mail

• Please check on the panel as reseller if the OpenDKIM key will be shown.
    Login as reseller, click on Customer and then on OpenDKIM.

For each activated domain, there must be a valid OpenDKIM key.
    If no key will be shown, then deactivate and activate again.

I also upgraded my system this week and I have seen that no valid key was in the table after the upgrade.
    But I did not test mail sending, because I found the missing OpenDKIM keys right after the upgrade.

It is only an assumption.

• hi mrpink, thx for your replay.
    I did as you wrote, all 3 domains have the right dkim key in reseller panel.
    the problem is that I cant see any mail if I enable dkim

note: I didnt install ssl on setup.

Any other hint ?
    TIA

• Ok Mr Pink, first thx again.
    I will find how recieve notification so I will be fast.

I run setup engine as you wrote: ok -> [DONE] i-MSCP has been successfully installed/updated.
    then I add in dns the dkim key -> opendkim-testkey -d mailout.eu -s mail -vvv
    result is ok as wiki example:

opendkim-testkey: checking key 'mail._domainkey.mailout.eu'
    opendkim-testkey: key not secure
    opendkim-testkey: key OK

All data are ok.
    BUT I have alsways same error on smtp server when I sent mail by webmail roundcube: SMTP Error: [451] 4.7.1 Service unavailable - try again later

I see / know I didnt setup SSL on mail server. Could it be the problem ? Because if I disable dkim plugin I can send without problem, mail by webmail and client.
    Thx again :(

note: same server domain without dkim activated: mail are working without problem :(

• The problem from @bubaweb is solved. On his systems it was a permission problem of the /etc/opendkim directory. It was owned by root and not opendkim.
    After setting the right owner and group it is working again.

Please always check your logfiles. The error message was written there.

For the future I will extend the OpenDKIM plugin, so that the permissions will be set accordingly.

• @Backdraft007
    That is already merged and is only working during the installation of the plugin and only if the directory does not exists.

It will make sense to set the owner and group also at activation of the plugin.

Edit:
    I checked again and it is merged but not inculded in the latest OpenDKIM 1.0.2 version in the Plugin Store.
    And it is only working if you uninstall the plugin and install it again.

• I'm waiting for the new release (1.3.0) then need to do testings because there were some changes in the rights-library. @Backdraft007 Sorry that your fix is still not released..