yesterday I updated my systems to i-MSCP 1.2.9. After that I reinstalled all Plugins and noticed that I have not been able to send any mails anymore after having activated for the domain. The effect shows on normal mail client as well as the webmail panel. The entries for DNS are correctly added to bind-files and the milter was added to postfix main.cnf.
The syslog states as following:
- Jul 3 19:40:17 SERVERNAME postfix/smtpd: connect from SENDER_FQDN[SENDER_IP]
- Jul 3 19:40:18 SERVERNAME postfix/smtpd: Anonymous TLS connection established from SENDER_FQDN[SENDER_IP]: TLSv1 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)
- Jul 3 19:40:18 SERVERNAME postfix/smtpd: 71AF180B50: client=SENDER_FQDN[SENDER_IP], sasl_method=LOGIN, sasl_username=SENDER_EMAIL
- Jul 3 19:40:18 SERVERNAME postfix/cleanup: 71AF180B50: message-id=<>
- Jul 3 19:40:18 SERVERNAME postfix/cleanup: 71AF180B50: milter-reject: END-OF-MESSAGE from SENDER_FQDN[SENDER_IP]: 4.7.1 Service unavailable - try again later; from=<SENDER_EMAIL> to=<TARGET_EMAIL> proto=ESMTP helo=<IconiaW700.HOERNCHEN.local>
Please note that I replaced the following entries: SENDER_FQDN, SENDER_IP, TARGET_EMAIL, SENDER_EMAIL
I use the default plugin-config-file.
There are also other plugins installed:
CronJobs Version 1.2.2, DomainAutoApproval Version 1.1.0, InstantSSH Version 3.3.1, Monitorix Version 1.2.1, PanelRedirect Version 1.1.0, PhpSwitcher Version 1.0.1, Postscreen Version 1.0.0, RecaptchaPMA Version 1.1.0, RoundcubePlugins Version 1.2.1, ServerDefaultPage Version 1.1.1
If you need further information or already have any clue about the reason please let me know. Thanks in advance.