need help for rebuild softwares for new I-MSCP version

• Please take my apologize and sorry for all my bad post's .

I look into my imscp.conf and guess what ? DEBUG = 1 .

I look into IMSCP v 1.2.2 and 1.2.8 files and try to make difference betwen them.

My problem with the installer file is in the syntax:

Code
    1. $main::cfg{'CMD_PHP'}

I try to find "CMD_PHP" in the IMSCP files into version 1.2.2, and look into the 1.2.8 version and see what was the change !
    After that i try to remake the installer file in different mod.

My problem with the application installer is: Place the file, place the daabase, but when the script try to make encrypted password for admin, there is a problem.

I look into the database at the users tabel -> admin, and the password field is empty.
    The encryption script is good, is working, but this syntax returns me empty field.

Code
    1. my $loginpasswordhash = `$main::cfg{'CMD_PHP'} -n ./make_password.php $sw_install_pass_clear '$sw_dest_path'`;

PS: I'm not a developer, but I try to be one. I don't know so much programing language, but I try to understand them.
    PS2: Please sorry for my English, I do my best to learn it.
    PS3: I do my best to rise this platform above Cpanel and to make people happy.
    PS4: I have a job, 8 hours/ day, sometime I work more then 8 hours.
    PS5: If you understand me, is good, else try more.

• Hello ;

I've already told you that you must replace $main::cfg{'CMD_PHP'} by php. CMD_* variables were removed in latest i-MSCP version and thus, you must replace them by the related command.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206