SQL error on domain recreation

• Now i have strange thing. My customer give me the abuse about his domain (virtual. After backup we made a desidion to recreate an account).
    But on the third step of creation (in the debug mode).

Code
    1. An unexpected error occuredAn exception has been thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/library/shared-functions.php at line 2532:SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'domain.tld' for key 'admin_name'Query was: INSERT INTO admin ( admin_name, admin_pass, admin_type, domain_created, created_by, fname, lname, firm, zip, city, state, country, email, phone, fax, street1, street2, customer_id, gender, admin_status ) VALUES ( ?, ?, 'user', unix_timestamp(), ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ? )

In the debugger - "i-MSCP Daemon tools -3 Execute requests" and "Daemon request successful."
    Without any changes

Can't connect to the MySQL root using pma, in fact

imscp.conf

PMA told me "No mysql connection"

Any ideas? ?(

i-MSCP 1.2.0 Debian 7.7, Mariadb 5.5.41-MariaDB-1, php 5.6.4, php-fpm

• Yes, yes and yes, but there was no answer for me, if i need to delete this entery "by hands", so "I can't connect to MySQL" to view it.
    Another question is - why do we have such error at all.

• @DragonZX

Can you connect using mysql command line tool at least (eg. with the debian-sys-maint user) ?

About the problem: It's surely because the entry related to the domain which you want to restore was not removed correctly. I can fix your problem through SSH if you want.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• It seems my server has been hacked. So it's simplier to reinstall system completely. Thank you for your assistance ;)