Error in filemanager Webtool

• Hi community,

i upgraded from ispcp 1.0.7 Omega to I-MSCP 1.0.3. The upgrade went fine.
    Now I've a problem with the filemanager webtool.
    I get a php error stack, when I try to open the website.
    I have looked at the code and it seems that filemanager cannot find such a plugin noted in the first exception (Cannot find plugin text for type log).

Can somebody help?

Exception thrown within the exception handler! Message was: Cannot find plugin text for type log in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/filemanager/core/classes/class.ConfService.php on line 164 #0 /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/filemanager/core/classes/class.ConfService.php(184): ConfService->initUniquePluginImplInst('LOG_DRIVER', 'log')
    #1 /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/filemanager/core/classes/class.ConfService.php(229): ConfService->getUniquePluginImplInst('LOG_DRIVER', 'log')
    #2 /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/filemanager/core/classes/class.AJXP_Logger.php(89): ConfService::getLogDriverImpl()
    #3 /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/filemanager/core/classes/class.AJXP_Logger.php(69): AJXP_Logger::getInstance()
    #4 /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/filemanager/core/classes/class.AJXP_XMLWriter.php(195): AJXP_Logger::logAction('error', Array)
    #5 /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/filemanager/core/classes/class.AJXP_XMLWriter.php(208): AJXP_XMLWriter::catchError(0, 'Cannot find plu...', '/var/www/imscp/...', 164, NULL)
    #6 [internal function]: AJXP_XMLWriter::catchException(Object(Exception))
    #7 {main}

Thanks for your help and kind regards,
    Moellers Oma

• thats right, i use php 5.4.
    You're some kind of witcher I think. :D

I wait until next stable, because file upload via web isn't used often on my server.
    Thanks for reply, can be closed.

Kind regards,
    Moellers Oma