DB error, no 'path' field [RESOLVED]

• Hi All,

First, great work.

Second, anytime I try to install a package, it fails with error:

An exception with the following message has been thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/library/shared-functions.php (Line: 1990):

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'path' in 'field list'

Query was:

SELECT `software_id`, `software_prefix`, `db`, `path` FROM `web_software_inst` WHERE `domain_id` = ? AND `software_id` = ?

I check in the ispcp databse, web_software_inst table, and I don't see a 'path' field. I am thinking about just adding one, varchars(255), and setting the fields to NULL? or an empty string?

ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Edited once, last by anarking ().

• I check in the ispcp databse, web_software_inst table, and I don't see a 'path' field. I am thinking about just adding one, varchars(255), and setting the fields to NULL? or an empty string?

Are you using ispcp?
    The software installer is for i-mscp...

These coloms must be available in the web_software_inst table

Code
    1. domain_id alias_id subdomain_id subdomain_alias_id software_id software_master_id software_res_del software_name software_version software_language path software_prefix db database_user database_tmp_pwd install_username install_password install_email software_status software_depot

• Are you using ispcp?
    The software installer is for i-mscp...

These coloms must be available in the web_software_inst table

Code
    1. domain_id alias_id subdomain_id subdomain_alias_id software_id software_master_id software_res_del software_name software_version software_language path software_prefix db database_user database_tmp_pwd install_username install_password install_email software_status software_depot

I'm on i-MSCP 1.0.3, migrated from ispCP 1.0.7, so it's still using the ispcp database I guess.

Thanks for that column list, it appears as though there is a column "pfad" where "path" should be. I thought that was the problem, but wanted to double-check before modifying it or adding a new column, so thanks.

Perhaps a typo bug from initial installation? Maybe it was just a weird thing that happened to my installation, as I had not modified anything. Maybe it's since been fixed in trunk.

Thanks again TheCry

• Ok... I'd review the database.sql and the update script which is running if there is an update on the database...
    There isn't a typo... But i remember that we changed "pfad" to "path" this long time ago...