error: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: no parameters were bound

• Well, past week our datacenter has a electrical issue. Because that, we lost a couple of HD, one with our VM server and another with backups. I be able to recover all mails and webs, but, not databases. So, I used an old database backup (from march 2014).

At this moment, I installed new server, imscp 1.1.20 and all is working fine. But, the only problem we hace is when, from Admin panel, we select Edit Reseller, we give next error:

Any idea how can I solve this?

EDIT: I noticed that in another server I has an error too, when try to edit reseller data.

An unexpected error occured

An unexpected error occurred. Please contact your administrator.

Booth servers with Ubuntu 14.04 and imscp 1.1.20.

Thanks.

SaludOS/2

• Hello ;

For the first problem

Check your imscp database because here, you have one or many customers ( users ) in the admin table which are orphaned ( which doesn't have a domain in the domain table ). This explain the error. You can find those users by executing the following query:

SQL
    1. SELECT admin_id FROM admin WHERE admin_type = 'user' AND admin_id NOT IN (SELECT domain_admin_id FROM domain)

This will return a list of admin_id which are orphaned. You must delete those users from the admin table.

Note: I'll fix the code to ignore such orphaned entries in next release.

For the second problem

We need further info. You must enable the DEBUG mode in the imscp.conf file and show us the output again.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206