SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1016 Can't open file:

• IMSCP: 1.1.18
    PHP 5.4
    mariaDB 5.5
    Wheezy

I get many error messages after migration while runing quota crons:

Code
    1. A critical error has been encountered while executing functionmain::quotaSql in /var/www/imscp/engine/quota/imscp-dsk-quota.Error was:==========================================================================Error while executing query: Can't read dir of './makeoh/' (errno: 24)==========================================================================

and also

• Hello

This is not a bug from i-MSCP. Try to raise the open_files_limit parameter value (mysql). Search on google please.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• not sure, but after migration and file transfers the md2_resync was running during the quota crons, also my.cnf was a bit oversized ...
    I guess that mysql crashed because I was not able to stop only a killall worked, after that I run mysqlcheck seems md2_resync is still running
    It's a new dedi with SSD (2x 512GB) ... so I will try to run quota crons if md2_resync is done ..

• I guess it works ... sometimes I'm too nervous :D
    do you think i should raise table cache too?

Code
    1. TABLE CACHECurrent table_open_cache = 400 tablesCurrent table_definition_cache = 400 tablesYou have a total of 20656 tablesYou have 400 open tables.Current table_cache hit rate is 0%, while 100% of your table cache is in use

Code
    1. OPEN FILES LIMIT
    2. Current open_files_limit = 35000 files
    3. The open_files_limit should typically be set to at least 2x-3x
    4. that of table_cache if you have heavy MyISAM usage.
    5. Your open_files_limit value seems to be fine