ispcp to i-mscp on a new server, database seems to stay behind

• Evening all,

I'm upgrading the server hardware for my old ispcp setup. In the process I'd like to move to i-mscp but I'm having a few issues.

I'm doing a test run on the new hardware (sync'd across /var/www, /var/mail/virtual, /etc/ispcp and databases), after some tidying of orphan'd db entries I passed my first hurdle (imscp-migrate-from-ispcp) but I'm falling flat on my face at the second.

When running imscp-setup -d I end up with an error relating to my ispcp DB structure (specifically php_ini):

Code
    1. Servers::httpd::apache_php_fpm::installer::_fixPhpErrorReportingValues: Errorwhile executing query: Table 'ispcp.php_ini' doesn't existiMSCP::EventManager::trigger: A listener registered on the'afterSetupCreateDatabase' event and triggered in main::setupCreateDatabase hasfailed.Listener code was:sub { package Servers::httpd::apache_php_fpm::installer; BEGIN {${^WARNING_BITS} = "TUUUUUUUUUUUU\025UU\005"} use strict; $self->_fixPhpErrorReportingValues(@_);}

Fixing this table (creating it empty) lands me at another db error relating to fields, it therefore seems the structure has been left behind.

I spotted updDB.php (woo this may sort it all for me) but I get:

Code
    1. An error occurred. Please contact your administrator or reseller.

Something is likely broken, any pointers to where I should be looking?

Thanks,

Tristan.

• Excerpt from the imscp-setup.log

Points to the same issue with updDB.php failing I believe:

Code
    1. [Wed Nov 12 21:00:47 2014] [debug] iMSCP::Execute::execute: Executing command: /usr/bin/php5 /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/updDB.php
    2. [Wed Nov 12 21:00:47 2014] [debug] iMSCP::Execute::getExitCode: External command exited with value 0
    3. [Wed Nov 12 21:00:47 2014] [debug] main::setupUpdateDatabase: An error occurred. Please contact your administrator or reseller.
    4. [Wed Nov 12 21:00:47 2014] [debug] iMSCP::EventManager::trigger: Triggering afterSetupCreateDatabase event

Now to find the cause...

• Sorry X/

Ubuntu 14.04.1 (trusty)
    Upgrading from ispcp 1.0.7 OMEGA to 1.1.16 or 1.1.14 (same error)
    Courier, Apache FPM

Logs to follow shortly,

Tristan.

• Log containing the above error attached.

Thanks for giving me a chance to report this bug properly, my apologies for not following the rules initially.

Tristan.

• For now I'm going to migrate the new server and stay with ispcp.

After the migration I'll do further testing in a VM regarding an upgrade to i-mscp.

Thanks for working and continuing to develop a wonderful control panel. I hope to join the world of i-mscp soon!

Tristan.

• As I know the php_ini table comes from imscp. So may the db update was not successful. If possible, please purge php-fpm & apache and do the steps again.