I-MSCP - reconfiguration Domainname Roundcube Problem

• Good Morning,

there is a problem with Roundcube when you reconfigure the I-MSCP Login Address Hostname, the Roundcube users lose their Calendar and Roundcube configuration.

For example, when you change

webX.ip-projects.de to webX.premium-webspace.net

In the Roundcube Database imscp_roundcube/users the Roundcube Webmailer Adds the Users with the mail_host information imap.webX.ip-projects.de. So when the Domainname of the I-MSCP Panel will be changed, roundcube dont know anythink about the old Users and adds new Users with imap.webX.premium-webspace.net (the new address).

So when the customers Uses the Calendar function of roundcube or the address books, the login and Roundcube generats an new user with new user_id and all informations are gone away.

The solution for this would be, when the Domainname of I-MSCP Panel changes to change the mail_host entry in roundcube users database, then the information will not lost after this change.

We have fixed this by hand but it is some work or SQL Knowlage needed to do this :)

• Hello ;

It's a know issue (I've countered this issue while providing support). Contact are also lost . This is because the key is a compound (username + hostname).

I'll add a routine which will update the hostname entry in case the BASE_SERVER_VHOST parameter is updated.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206