Update auf 1.1.13 bleibt immer hängen bei "Configuring php5-fpm"

• Hi,
    ich update gerade auf 1.1.13 (noch nie vorher gemacht)
    hab zip file herunter geladen, entpackt dann in den ordner gesprungen dann
    perl imscp-autoinstall -d

Dialog mit update erscheint, dann bleibt der installer imerm hängen bei "Configuring php5-fpm"
    ich habe das schon 2 mal probiert

Derzeit installiert:

i-MSCP Git stable
    Build: 20140327
    Codename: Eagle

Ubuntu 14.04

ich erinnere mich an die installation. damals hatte ich glaube ich auch probleme. Und mit der Version habe ich seitdem das Problem, dass nach anlegen von neuen usern imemr die web seiten wg. eines internen server error nicht erreichbar sind und ich nach hilfe hier im forum danach immer folgendes mache:
    pkill -KILL php; service php5-fpm restart

hat jemand einen tipp?

• Hello ;

This issue is due to the fact that configuration files are not replaced automatically. In text mode, you would see the question but because we are running the installer through debconf-apt-progress, you do not see the question and so, the process hangs at the question state. The faster solution here is simply to purge the php5-fpm package and rerun the installer.

Shell-Script
    1. # aptitude purge php5-fpm
    2. # perl imscp-autoinstall -d

Of course, I'll investigate further to find a better solution.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• yes ok. i found the problem, because i looked with top and cound see, that apt-get proccess was still running after a long time. i don't know if the process was from imscp-autoinstall or from something else. if updating use apt-get, perhaps the installer or second instance could check apt-get processes which are existing over a long time and kill them

I want to say, that the complete i-mscp packet is a great solution for me. thank you very much! it is modern, many tools includes, a lot of functions to configure in a clean and simple web frontend. it is very fine ;-)
    my experiences:
    i think, perhaps it would be a good idea to describe the topic with these virtual sub domains vu.200x.xxx.tld.de and the nessecary dns configuration (wildcards in dns entry for my domain) on a little tooltip in the web interface. i wonderd and had to google a long time till these administrtive virtuall adresses could be reached with my domain. and some virtuell adresses don't show the htdocs directory but oddly enough the i-mscp login control panel. i think it must be a misconfiguration and later a cache problem from browser.