Way to delete all certificates of all domains

• Hi,

i have many customers with domains and added certificates. Because i move to a gateway server which handeles the SSL stuff, i need a way to delete all certs saved on the customers.

Is there a way to do this over the CLI? Or do i need a sql statement for this, something to consider?

Thanks,
    Gomez

• Remove the entries from the db and delete all certs, after that start the installer script. This should be enough.

PS: I've not tested it and atm I cannot tell you the needed tables & columns (I'm not at home)

• @Gomez

SQL
    1. root@jessie:/usr/local/src/imscp# mysql -u root -pEnter password: Welcome to the MariaDB monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.Your MariaDB connection id is 248Server version: 10.0.12-MariaDB-1~sid-log mariadb.org binary distributionCopyright (c) 2000, 2014, Oracle, SkySQL Ab and others.Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.MariaDB [(none)]> use imscp;Reading table information for completion of table and column namesYou can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -ADatabase changedMariaDB [imscp]> truncate ssl_certs; -> ;Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.07 sec)MariaDB [imscp]> exit;Byeroot@jessie:/usr/local/src/imscp#

Code
    1. # rm /var/www/imscp/gui/data/certs/*
    2. # perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup -da

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206