- Why a ispCP fork ?
Due to some disagreements with the project managers
- Can i update/upgrade from ispCP xy to i-MSCP ?
Sure. We'll always ensure compatibility (a least for the next release).
- Does my structure /var/www/ispcp/... still work and exist ?
The structure will be updated according the new name (i-mscp), but we will integrate some pre-installation scripts that will ensure backward compatibility.
- Can i still use the old ispCP Template ?
No, the template engine used by ispCP will be removed and a new theme will be integrated.
- When the first i-MSCP vesion will be released ?
As soon as possible. Maximum 4 weeks
- New features ?
Sure SSL, External MX mail just for start
- All distributions supported by ispCP will be also supported by i-MSCP ?
Normally yes, but support for distributions without any official maintainer will be removed to avoid any suprises.